Sunday, November 26, 2006

Festooned Marg-- er... Serial Killers


In lieu of evidence to the contrary readily attainable, I have no other choice but to assume you are reasonably sane or at the very least, only marginally dangerous to yourself and others. Or at least, such is my assumption. So, if you are a serial killer, child molester, or any other form of social miscreant unfit for association with other humans, you are not welcome here. Please leave this site right now and I'll try to forget you were ever here. It would trouble me greatly to think that my little insignificant blog was inspirational to the likes of John Wayne Gacey, Theodore Bundy and/or Jeffery Dahmer.

When I think of those people (and I use the word loosely in deference to their parents and my desire not to insult non-human creatures by calling them animals), I wish we had the power to bring them back to life so that we could execute them again, and again, and again... We could sell tickets and give the money to the families of all those they whacked. I'd pay to see Jeff get the needle. I might even start a 'fan club' of sorts, an assemblage of other geeks and weird-o's who had the ticket stubs to prove that they'd witnessed every execution of Ted Bundy.

Now look what I've done. I'm totally off topic. Originally, I had intended to offer a discussion of my love for words, especially those that don't command common usage, such as festoon and margent, playing with them a little in my feeble attempt to educate.

Damn... I got nothin'. Sorry... my bad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding rant.
I would agree, but for the
fact I am a follower of
Buddha.
Karma will take care of
these. after we kill them
of course.

Anonymous said...

i will keep updating and this is excellent forum [url=http://shoeshvjn.co.cc/stuart_weitzman_chelsea_climbing_hill.html]stuart weitzman chelsea[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://softballgxle.co.cc/black+hawk+easton+synergy+cnt+fastpitch+softball+bat.html]easton synergy cnt fastpitch softball bat[/url] This is really good forum i love it a lot

Anonymous said...

I like this forum :) [url=http://watchesnfzq.co.cc/rousseau-invicta-akula-reserve-sport-chrono.html]invicta akula reserve sport chrono[/url]

Anonymous said...

i will keep updating and this is excellent forum [url=http://vnnpjewellery.co.cc/norrie_diamond_studios_birmingham.html]diamond studios birmingham[/url]